Designing a Law Firm Website: This is What You Need to Know
When creating a website for a law firm, it needs to meet certain criteria to actually bring in more clients. Unfortunately, there is a fine line between too much and too little when it comes to digital marketing.
Continue reading to learn how to create the greatest law firm website for you.
Designing a Law Firm Website
Here are a few important things to keep in mind when it comes to designing a successful website for your law firm. Think of it as your checklist for success.
Market Your Firm’s Brand
Make it personal. If your brand isn’t front and center from the moment they land on your home page, your potential clients won’t be as likely to be memorable. They won’t feel drawn back to your website once they’ve clicked off of it.
Your law firm website needs to stick out from the rest; it needs to be the best.
A unique and personalized URL can help you do this.
Mobile-Friendliness & Accessibility
A lot of quick searches are done on a mobile device, so it would make sense for your website to be formatted for a small smartphone or tablet screen.
It’s also important to keep in mind that people with disabilities (visual and hearing) might be searching for your services. If they come across your law firm website and can’t access the information, they might be forced to find a resource that is more accommodating to their needs.
Visually Pleasing to the Eye
There are so many things that you can do to draw clients to use your services after looking at your website:
- A clean, professional design
- A CTA with your contact information in multiple places
- White space! Too many words on one page make it hard to read and put off the reader almost immediately
- Multiple, captivating headers and subheaders to break up the words when you have to have a lot of them on one page
Make sure that whatever theme you use for your website coordinates with the law firm’s brand.
It’s pertinent to use everything you’ve learned so far and then apply them to this step:
- Home page: this page
- About: accomplishments and testimonials can be mentioned here
- Bio: give a short description of the lawyers that work for the firm
- Services: list the types of cases that are worked by the law firm
- Contact: even though the contact information should be in many places, make sure there is a separate contact page that a potential client can click directly on if they are in a hurry
To get the best law firm website, you’ve got to make sure you have these pages available for your potential clients.
How Does All of This Help You?
If you are wondering how to improve conversions on your law firm site, look no further. All of these things help with bringing traffic to your website. It helps you rank higher in search engines.
What Are You Waiting For?
Using these tips, you’ll have the greatest law firm website in no time!
If you found this post helpful, check out our related articles below.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.