Positively People: The Leading Family Succession Planning Firm That Unlocks Business Potential
Positively People is a leading family business succession planning firm. They specialize in family business consulting services, conflict resolution, and strategic management.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Mt Pleasant, SC, June 7, 2022 — Every business has the same needs, whether they are a large corporation with a partnership or a family-operated company. They all aim towards the same direction in the world of business, committed to the same missions, visions, goals, and values. At Positively People, the leading family business and succession planning firm, they believe that by harnessing development techniques and a portfolio of assessments, they can help bring out your full potential and create a sustainable, long-lasting legacy for generations to come.
Among their top-quality services, you’ll be able to find:
- Family Business Consulting Firm Services: They provide support and guidance to family businesses navigating any challenges. They can help with succession planning, conflict resolution, and maintaining continuity across generations.
- Family Business Governance: It helps family businesses operate effectively and efficiently and preserve family unity and control. They should be tailored to the specific needs of each family business.
- Family Business Continuity Planning: There are various types of business disruptions that could occur, such as natural disasters, cyberattacks, employee strikes, or supplier bankruptcies. No matter the cause of the disruption, it is important to have a continuity plan in place so that you can minimize the negative impact on your business.
- Family Business Succession Planning: The departure or retirement of key executives can leave permanent voids in leadership, which could jeopardize the future success of a family business. Therefore, executive succession planning should be done regularly to minimize the risk.
- Business Consulting: They partner with organizations to build a high-performance culture, align strategic vision with employee behavior, and empower employees to deliver excellent service.
- Behavioral Assessments and Team Assessment Tools: The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team helps individuals discover what it takes to become a truly cohesive and productive team.
At Positively People, their family business consulting services include cognitive and behavioral assessments, family business succession, business estate planning, behavioral resources, communication and conflict strategies, team cohesiveness, and more. They also offer due diligence, merger and acquisition support, 360 feedback reports, accountability and performance solutions, executive coaching, HR compliant psychometric assessments, and much more.
You can rest assured that their highly-skilled consultants specialize in: leadership development, sales development, change management, organization system and structure, and workforce strategies. They are also skilled in continuity and succession planning, organization design and development, and organization-wide culture change.
Positively People believes in the potential of people. They harness a portfolio of assessments, development techniques, team building exercises and more to bring out the best in a company. For more information about their services, visit https://positivelypeople.com/. Don’t forget to check out their variety of online resources, such as the Family Business Blog, Videos and Podcasts, Education Forums, and Speaking Engagements. It’s time to unlock your people potential!
Name: Jean Meeks – Koch, PHD
Organization: Positively People
Address: 1439 Stuart Engals Blvd Suite 200, Mt Pleasant, SC 29464