How to Set Different Ringtones for Contacts on iPhone
Originally posted on https://www.myxerfreeringtonesapp.com/set-different-ringtones-for-every-contacts-iphone/
After reading this article, you will be able to Assign Unique Ringtones to Contacts on iPhone to Know Who’s Calling. Ringtone assignment to specific contacts always helps you in great ways, using it you get to know if there is an important call or not. You get to know that exactly which group of people is calling you such as your friend, family or your colleagues. So when you set a different ringtone for different people it feels like a way hassle-free way to identify the caller even before you pick your phone.
iPhone gives you the revenant option just like android so you can assign an iPhone ringtone to a specific contact. The process is pretty simple and needs just a few minutes of your time. So let’s go further:
How to Set Individual Ringtones for Contacts on iPhone?
- First access your Phone’s screen and select Contacts.
- Now from the Contacts list choose any person that you want to assign a ringtone.
- It will bring the details of that person, go to the top right corner of the screen and click Edit.
- Now the editing mode is on where you can edit the details of that person. Search that section and find the option of Ringtone or similar thing.
- This will show you all the ringtones that come with iPhone.
- You can tap any ringtone and assign it to that contact by pressing Done.
- Now save the entire process by tapping Save button and you have assigned a ringtone to that particular person.
Customize Vibration Patterns for Contacts
If you don’t want to use ringtone for contacts instead you can set a vibration pattern for individual contacts as well. This way you can know who’s calling even if there is no ringtone sound while you are in meeting or place where you can’t make your phone sound.
To change a contact’s vibration setting:
- Find Vibration and tap on that, on ringtones screen.
- You will find some pre-loaded vibration patterns.
- Play to preview.
- You can also Create New Vibration.
- When you’ve found the one you want, tap the Ringtone button in the top left corner.
- Tap Done.
- Tap Done again to save the change.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.