Substance Abuse Treatment Center in Palm Springs, CA
Photo by Sydney Sims
Originally Posted On: https://www.phoenixrisingrecovery.com/substance-abuse-treatment-center-palm-springs-ca/
Addiction recovery can seem extremely daunting from a distance. The Phoenix Rising team is here to show you that substance abuse treatment is not only manageable, but necessary. Our substance abuse treatment center in Palm Springs, CA offers a wide array of treatment options to our high-end amenities to our aftercare program, we are here to help you begin the path to recovery.
Why You Need a Substance Abuse Treatment Center in Palm Springs, CA
People often say that the hardest part of treatment is admitting you need help in the first place. Addiction is usually a gradual and insidious force. However, with a little perspective, you can see that there is a problem and that there is hope to change it.
One of the biggest misconceptions that people hold pre-rehab is that their addiction is only harming themselves. This is almost never the case. Substance abuse takes a toll on your loved ones, be it financial or emotional. Even if you were only hurting yourself, you still deserve to be healthy and in control.
Options for Substance Abuse Treatment Programs in Palm Springs, CA
We have a diverse array of offerings at our substance abuse treatment center in Palm Springs, CA. The key to an effective rehab experience is crafting a treatment plan that is specific to you. This is why we provide such a diverse set of options. Here are some of our treatment programs.
- Evidence-Based Therapies: These therapy choices are designed based on the most recent psychological studies of addiction. It includes cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavior therapy, group therapy, and family therapy.
- Alternative Therapies: These are options that break the mold in their approach to treatment. While still heavily based in science, they incorporate other healing philosophies as well. These options include equine therapy, art therapy, music therapy, and psychodrama therapy.
- Holistic Healing: These treatment methods will heal your mind, body, and soul by helping you find balance. The Phoenix Rising substance abuse treatment program in Palm Springs, CA holistic options include yoga, physical fitness, and mindful meditation.
- Aftercare Programs: These programs are for alumni of our primary programs. They keep clients in contact with a support group. They may provide sober living homes and professional connections as well. Once you join the Phoenix Rising family, our doors are always open to you.
- Equine Therapy: Animals offer a level of unmatched comfort and support. Furthermore, caring for another living creature helps teach empathy, self-care, and responsibility.
List of Amenities at Phoenix Rising
Phoenix Rising is a high-end facility with lots of amenities at our substance abuse treatment center in Palm Springs, CA. Here some of the things we provide.
- Pool and Jacuzzi: Our pool provides you with an opportunity to exercise and have fun. Our jacuzzi lets you relax. Both of these options take full advantage of the beautiful southern California weather.
- Secluded Facility: Our treatment center is located on a scenic ranch and feels remote and secure. This makes it all the easier to break away from your everyday patterns and enjoy the moment. It also means that we have horses on-site for equine therapy.
- Sober Living: We not only have 18 rooms on site for clients to stay in, but we also have off-campus housing as well. Sober living homes help keep our clients accountable and comfortable during their treatment.
- Gym and Personal Trainer: Total healing begins with mind and body wellness. Therefore, we offer a full gym and personal trainer to help our clients achieve physical wellness during recovery.
- Personal Chef: Physical wellness isn’t just about exercise, it’s also about diet. The personal chef at our drug abuse treatment center in Palm Springs, CA creates healthy recipes that help keep our clients well-nourished and ready to face the next step of their recovery journeys.
Get Help Today
Whether you are interested in alcohol detox, drug detox, residential treatment, outpatient treatment, intensive outpatient treatment, or a partial hospitalization program, we have everything you need.
If you want to learn more about drug abuse treatment center in Palm Springs, CA at Phoenix Rising, call today at 855.232.8211. Don’t wait! We are here to help you begin your path to recovery.