Let Me Help You Pick the Perfect Paparazzi Jewelry & Accessories Sponsor
Hey Sparkle Sisters! As you know, I freely discuss my journey to become a Paparazzi Jewelry & Accessories Consultant. And there’s no easy way for me to say this but, many new consultants have shared with me the challenges they faced in understanding how to choose the right sponsor. They had no idea how important it was and the impact that their decision could make in their business and future success.
There is actually an excellent formula choosing the right sponsor. I get tons of questions and really have spent loads of time mastering this formula. As an Elite and Black Diamond, my commitment to help ANYONE that is interested in joining Paparazzi Jewelry & Accessories is unwavering. If you want to know the formula for success, I welcome you to spend a few minutes reading this piece. I want you to better understand exactly how to pick the perfect Paparazzi Jewelry & Accessories sponsor.
Many people simply do not understand that having a strong upline can make all the difference in the world in their long-term business success. Many consultants have proven that you can still become successful with a less-than-spectacular sponsor. If you and others can avoid taking the slow and bumpy road, doesn’t that make the most sense? I wrote this article with prospective consultants in mind, but those of you that are already consultants can pass the info along to any newbies!
3 Most Important Tips for Choosing a Paparazzi Jewelry & Accessories Sponsor:
- Choose a sponsor that is already enjoying success, is still growing, and shows interest in you and your success
- Putting some time into choosing the right sponsor will save you time in the end
- Paparazzi does give every new consultant three days to change your mind about a sponsor
It’s easy to let those first three days slip by because it is all so exciting, but if you put serious effort and research into finding the right sponsor, you will not have to watch the clock. Take your time and find a sponsor that cares. If you are reading this, apparently you are seriously considering taking a leap and changing your circumstance; hopefully for a brighter future. So, you need to put some serious effort into finding just the right Paparazzi Jewelry & Accessories sponsor to fit your needs.
Ask Yourself WHY You are Choosing Him or Her as Your Paparazzi Jewelry and Accessories Sponsor
Another point that I have to stress is: Do not choose a Paparazzi Jewelry sponsor out of perceived obligations. This may be the hardest action you will ever have to take when you join Paparazzi Jewelry, but it is also the most important. Just because your BFF, a family member, or a co-worker throws a Paparazzi Jewelry and Accessories Party, does not mean that he or she is successful at building the business. It also does not mean that he or she knows everything that you need to know to become a successful consultant.
5 Easy Steps to Take when Choosing a Paparazzi Jewelry and Accessories Sponsor
- Reach out to at least three Paparazzi Jewelry potential sponsors via email, phone, and/or Facebook and monitor who gets back to you the quickest. Just shoot them a message telling him or her that you would love to know more about joining. A successful Paparazzi Jewelry and Accessories sponsor will take your message very seriously and respond within 24 hours. Monitor call-back, Facebook-response, and message-back times.
- Watch a couple of your prospective sponsors’ Facebook Live shows. This is super critical because you can tell a lot by watching a Paparazzi Jewelry sponsor in action. Notice as much as possible during Facebook Live shows and take notes! Does your potential sponsor look professional, have a friendly demeanor, and seem approachable? Is the atmosphere bright and upbeat? Is the background cute and can you see the jewelry? Is she wearing the jewelry? Notice how many viewers are present. Does the consultant interact and recognize the viewers?
- Find out how well prospective consultants are really doing. Are they hosting a home- or doing live-shows each week? Do their sales top at least $7,000 – $10,000 a week, or are they only selling a couple thousand every month? You should invest the time in finding a sponsor that knows how to manage larger sales. The more your sponsor knows and the more your sponsor makes, the more he or she can teach you.
- ASK MANY QUESTIONS. Right now, it is ALL about YOU. If a prospective sponsor doesn’t answer questions or show interest in who you, WALK AWAY. There are many amazing and VERY successful Paparazzi Jewelry Consultants that LOVE to talk and get to know you and answer every question you have. How long have they been involved? What is his or her weekly/monthly/yearly average? Get in there and DIG DEEP. This is your life, do it right!
- Find out a sponsors’ ranking and don’t be afraid to ask! Is he or she an Elite or Black Diamond Consultant? Or at least, working with an Elite or Black Diamond. Being an Elite means that a consultant is in the Top 1% and Black Diamond status concerns how much a consultant sells and is also only held by 1% of all Paparazzi Consultants. You want a sponsor who is rising to THE TOP.
3 RED FLAGS to Consider when Choosing a Paparazzi Jewelry Sponsor
- If the person you are considering for your sponsor is constantly trying new things, or never follows through with big plans, that is a RED FLAG. Paparazzi Jewelry takes its consultant’s success very seriously, so should your sponsor. Paparazzi conducts and hosts frequent exciting and exotic destination events, and you want to be a part of that!
- Consider a consultants’ commitment to success in this business. If he or she doesn’t understand how Paparazzi Jewelry works or how to run a home- or LIVE show, this might end up in future failures. Does he or she know enough about Paparazzi Jewelry to train you? To be frank, your sponsor will make money by sponsoring you, so he or she should be ready, willing, and able to help you!
- Do you LIKE, and get a good vibe from your potential sponsor? Does he or she make time for you and your questions? Does he or she happily and knowingly answer direct questions? If any or all these are a “NO”, there are red flags. Does he or she sponsor several consultants? Do they have positive things to say about the sponsor? Is the team successful and growing? And if you feel iffy about a person, go with your intuition, because it is probably right!
And a few more important points: Don’t let the low cost of Paparazzi Jewelry and Accessories Starter Kits fool you. You are on the threshold of an amazing opportunity, and the low investment cost does not mean that you should take this decision lightly. You have the opportunity to become an Elite with Black Diamond status if you are willing to put in the work. Don’t give up and walk away.
At the time of this writing, I am an Elite and Black Diamond Paparazzi Jewelry Consultant and am continuing to grow quickly. I would love to talk, and listen, to you about your dreams and aspirations. To be honest, I hear unfortunate stories all the time from others expressing their frustrations with the choice they made in picking a sponsor.
I wish you the best of luck, no matter which sponsor you choose. If you reread this article, I am well-versed in all the tips and advice I provided you and my team is growing by leaps and bounds. Like everyone, I am not perfect, but I have personally taken my career, and my life, to the next level with Paparazzi Jewelry and Accessories. I will help you get started, show you the step-by-step process for hosting a party, and how to produce a Facebook Live the correct way. I will also follow-up, and I will even gladly help you build a team of your own!
If you have ANY questions, feel free to reach out to me on Facebook or this website, or email mail me directly at [email protected] I host 4 LIVE shows a week, so please come see us work and meet some members of my stellar team of Sparkle Sisters.
Through hard work, sacrifice, and my amazing Sparkle Sisters, I have the privilege of being in the top 1% of consultants in Paparazzi. As an Elite and Black Diamond with Paparazzi, I have first-hand experience and full well understand and embrace the time, energy, and stamina it takes to be the right kind of sponsor. And, no worries, even if you don’t think you have what it takes to be a salesperson, you will see that that Paparazzi Jewelry and Accessories really sell themselves. Please take a few minutes to read my BIO and Paparazzi Journey, and you will see that I wasn’t always as confident in my abilities. But Paparazzi changed all of that and here I am and here you are, so reach out! Because if I did this, SO CAN YOU!
xoxo – Jami