Vertex School Offers the Best Creative Tech Training for a Career in Games, Film, XR and the Metaverse
Vertex School offers 9 month long programs and courses that train students to get a career in Game Art, Animation, XR, Film and the Metaverse. The school focuses on pairing students with industry professionals. They are a low-cost, more effective college alternative and have a lot of students who did get a college degree in game design but still don’t have the skills to get a job.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Austin, TX, Jun 8, 2022 — Vertex School is one of the best online animation schools since they offer innovative, creative tech training to prepare students for a career in games, film, XR and the metaverse. They’re higher quality, more affordable, and up to date alternatives to associate and bachelor’s degree programs which can be outdated by the time you finish them.
What is Vertex School’s method that distinguishes it from its competitors?
- One to One Professional Mentoring: They have a personal guide to help you solve problems, break through blocks, and overcome plateaus. Mentors help you structure your own study plan and tailor the curriculum to your study style.
- Career Prep Focused: Prep for your career begins on day one. Assignments, mentor feedback, and community events are tailored around hiring triggers and the strategies you need to be successful and secure a career.
- Academic Success Coach: They provide students with a personal problem-solving coach who is dedicated to helping them understand the curriculum and create work that will help their portfolio stand out.
- Community: Their students have peers and community to help them on daily tasks, provide a strong support network, and join online events.
The library of Vertex School’s top courses covers the key skill sets necessary for a career in games, film, XR and the metaverse, such as:
- Creature Sculpting Bootcamp: In which students will go through the full process of modelling and sculpting creatures. By the end of the course, students will have produced a portfolio-ready creature.
- Artistic Human Anatomy: Become a master of artistic human anatomy and gain the CONFIDENCE to achieve your artistic goals!
- Armor for Games Workshop: Learn how to create a convincing set of armor from high poly to low poly, texturing and presentation.
- Character Concept Design Bootcamp: This course will take you through the full process of creating concept art for video games.
- 3D Character Rigging Bootcamp: This course will take you through the entire rigging pipeline, using Maya. Students will be constructing a character rig from start to finish.
- Digital Matte Painting Workshop: Take your matte painting to the next level creating a 2.5D environment, and launch your career in VFX.
- Hard Surface Modeling Bootcamp: Learn the workflows for sculpting hard surface in ZBrush with the objective of producing a game ready asset.
- Houdini FX Bootcamp: Learn Houdini simulations, 3rd party rendering, disintegration, vellum, and dust & debris. Students will build all setups by node.
- Marvelous Designer Bootcamp: This course will take you through the entire clothing design pipeline, using Marvelous Designer students will be constructing a portfolio ready fashion design.
- Advanced Environment Art Bootcamp: This course will go through the full process of modeling and sculpting environments in Unreal Engine using photogrammetry.
For more information about their top-quality game art online courses, visit https://www.vertexschool.com/. Prep for your career begins on day one with their online cgi course. Assignments, mentor feedback, and community events are tailored around hiring triggers and the strategies you need to be successful and secure a career!
Name: Ryan Kingslien
Organization: Vertex School, Inc.
Address: 7301 N FM 620 RD STE 155-148, Austin, TX 78726