The Best Simple Inventory Management Software for Small Business
Photo from Unsplash
Introducing Britecheck, a simple inventory management software that does all the dirty work for your business, all in a simple, mobile-friendly package.
Britecheck empowers business owners with an intuitive simple inventory tracking system for visually understanding every detail of your operation. You gain control over a multi-device system for tracking your inventory, no matter where the inventory is located in the world. Your goal with inventory should be to have a full picture at your fingertips, not searching around in databases or software to figure out whether or not your inventory is in the right place.
To get the most out of Britecheck inventory tracking solutions, you must select the best solution on a market. A good solution helps tracking of your entire safety stock – both raw material and finished goods.
An Inventory Management Software for Business. No need for a Training
What’s the point of going through a sales demo with an inventory tracking system salesperson? We help you to track your stock instantly. As a small business owner or an operation manager you don’t need to go through a sales demo or training in order to instantly simplify your inventory. The Britecheck inventory app is specifically designed so that business owners or operation managers never have to spend time learning to use our system.
That’s the way it should be. What else makes Britecheck a breeze?
- Britecheck inventory app syncs your finished products on a regular basis.
- Automated backups ensure that your inventory data is never lost, and it can be restored to a past date at any time.
- User access options allow for the right people on your team to gain access to the effective inventory management techniques, tools and reports.
- Report sharing is done with the click of a button, with CSV and PDF exports.
Focus On Your Business Operations, Not Just Inventory
Your day-to-day operation requires effective inventory management for your business in establishing a balance between stock, sales, and orders fulfilled. Britecheck turns the tedious task of stock management and turns it into a pleasant, uncomplicated experience. Inventory change notifications are sent to you so that you’re not wondering about any low stock. The simple inventory system for small business keeps its eye on the operation for you. Your only job is to log into the effective inventory management software whenever it’s time to add a new item or make a change to your finished products.
What are the features of Britecheck inventory tracking system?
- The inventory tracking module works on all devices, from desktop computers to smartphones and tablets.
- A built-in QR code and barcode scanner assists with adding or removing items to/from your inventory.
- Generate your own scannable codes that go along with each item of safety stock.
- Link the Britecheck inventory tracking software to a handheld scanner for easier processing.
- QR code and barcode scanner app
- Inventory Reports
- Custom Fields
- Low Stock Alerts
Stock tracking made easy with Britecheck
Your business is unique in many ways, even when compared to your closest competitors. The best effective inventory management software for your business is the one that’s customizable and versatile for the way you work. Britecheck is highly visual and offers a beautiful dashboard interface. After that, it’s up to you to decide how it functions. From managing inventory details to tracking the movement of inventory across locations, Britecheck has the core functionality, but it’s also flexible in every way. It’s is a very simple inventory tracking solution that enables businesses owners and operation teams to track amount of inventory from anywhere and on any device. As a retail business owner you need an efficient way to take physical counts of inventory to use physical storage more efficiently.
- Create custom alerts that get sent to you and your workers, from low stock alerts to reminders about when certain stock gets moved to another location.
- Keep track on each item of safety stock as it moves from warehouse to warehouse or for your customer satisfaction. Each location is logged and stored in the Britecheck inventory management software.
- Customize the look and feel of your dashboard. Filter so that your most popular finished products show up first and adjust inventory organization on your mobile devices.
CHECK IN/ OUT ITEMS
-Easily check-in/out items to your workers, customer demand, tasks or locations by using the mobile scanner.
-Track your stock items like price, quantity, alerts, warehouse locations to meet your business needs.
Low Stock ALERTS
-You can set up email and push notification alerts to be notified of stock levels, returns
Feature Highlights from the Top Inventory Management Software on the Market
Business owners like plain and easy. It doesn’t always go that way, but there’s no reason for an inventory management software to add to the stress. That’s why the Britecheck inventory management software keeps complex features to a minimum. It’s a powerful software, but simplicity for the user comes first.
The following features are designed to save you time and duress, turning the inventory management process into a pleasant one.
- Access your stock on a mobile app, tablet or PC. Switch between the mobile and tablet versions, then jump on the computer to see everything synced properly.
- Generate and print out your own custom barcodes to place on your inventory and scan for tracking.
- Schedule alerts that notify you of low stock situations or reminders.
- Grant user access to team members, whether it’s limited or full access.
- Export detailed inventory reports in the form of PDF or CSV documents.
- Link the inventory scanning system to a handheld scanner of your choice.
- Scan the barcodes or QR codes with the Britecheck mobile app.
- Incorporate custom fields to customize the inventory tracking process for your own business.
- Upload branding elements to your dashboard such as custom colors and your logo.
- Tag each inventory item and write notes for reference later.
- Upload photos for your inventory to quickly see which items are being referred to.
- Activate multi-currency support.
- Use backups to ensure your data is safe and available from the past.
- Bulk import your inventory to Britecheck.
- Track users to see which inventory moves have been made.
- Integrate your inventory with third-party systems that you may already use in your company.
Ready to Make Your Inventory Tracking and Management Much Easier?
Sign In for Britecheck to see what users are calling the best effective inventory management software on the market. It’s simplified, powerful for every type of business, and it offers the customization tools needed for the ultimate inventory management experience.
A few points to keep your inventory organized: Your company should have a lesser lead time in order keep goods ready for delivery. Avoid dead stock as it can include faulty stock items, leftover or expired products.
Britecheck is also using ABC inventory analysis to help small business owners to take control of their inventory stock and make proper decisions in order to lower costs and increase bottom line. COGS feature to analyze the cost of goods sold or how much business can sell a product.
Features soon to be added:
- Purchase orders creation by using minimum reorder levels to make sure we do not exceed safety stock level.
- Adding economic order quantity (EEQ) to determine the optimal number of items to keep cost associated with the purchases and storage minimized.
Sign up for a free trial now! You’ll never see inventory the same way again.