Passive Income Success Stories (Amazon Affiliate Sites)
Originally posted on https://nichesiteproject.com/success-stories/
When I found Smart Passive Income and Niche Pursuits, I was obsessed with the success stories and income reports.
It’s like it was a spectacle to see the insane revenue and profit that people like Pat Flynn and Spencer Haws were pulling in, especially when you consider how much normal people like you and I make at a corporate job.
I’ll share a couple of my successes here first.
- Project Go White Hat: Selling a site for $235,000. It’s a 12-part blog series. Things went great, then bad, then we recovered.
- How Much Can Amazon Affiliates Make? I got a quick start in 2013.
Why are we so interested in success stories?
It inspired me. I could relate to the person.
I could see myself doing something similar. Accomplishing something that other people would want to hear about. I thought:
I want to be the NEXT success story!!
You also see that normal folks, people that aren’t experts, that are learning, just like YOU, are able to create something out of nothing, with hard work and a willingness to learn.
And that’s why I cared so much about the success stories.
Success stories help you believe that you can be a success, too.
I made it on the Niche Pursuits Blog and Podcast. I was featured on Empire Flippers and even Ahrefs.
And it felt amazing to be ON the blogs and podcasts that I consumed when I got started.
By the way, if you have a success story, let me know.
The more I talk about the Keyword Golden Ratio, the more I hear from people that are making it work. It’s super cool because people new to affiliate marketing are able to get small wins fast. That’s really important when you’re getting started.
KGR and Five Figure Niche Site Success Stories with Amazon Affiliate Sites
- $1,400+ per month with Graham, a Five Figure Niche Site Student. Graham just crossed the $1,400 mark in one month. I actually met Graham in person in Idaho. Graham enrolled in the Five Figure Niche Site Course in the summer of 2017. He put in a ton of work, and it’s paid off.
- $500 per month with Marty, a Five Figure Niche Site Student. Marty tells us about his Amazon Affiliate Site that recently hit the $500 mark in the summer of 2018. That was a GREAT milestone for Marty because it was his initial goal when he enrolled in the course, Five Figure Niche Site.
- FIRST $100 Month with Adrian the construction worker. I talk to Adrian, who’s a Five Figure Niche Site student, and he’s had great success with his first site. Now, the cool thing is he only has like 15 pieces of content and he just crossed the $100 mark.
- Making Hundreds per Month in a Seasonal Niche. Ben tells us about his Amazon Affiliate Site that recently hit the multi-hundred dollar mark. Ben is another Five Figure Niche Site student, and he’s been able to hit $400+ hundred dollars per month. Now, his site is a little more seasonal, so there have been some ups and downs and that sort of thing, but he has sort of proven the model and learned a lot along the way.
- A beginner with the Amazon Associate Program, Jaron hits about $100 in a single month within 4 months of starting. Then, he goes on to hit over $100 per day — all thanks to the keyword golden ratio.
Read The Older Success Stories (prior to 2018)
- Rob Atkinson’s Fast Rise To $2,000 Per Month
- Rob’s updated story – $15,000 per month
- Dave Fox’s story – Rags to Riches Story of $1,000+ in a month
- Dom Wells is Making Over $150 Every Month
- Dom’s updated story – Selling a site for $25,000
- Josh Shogren’s Success Story – College Student Makes Over $16,000 with a Niche Site
- Josh’s Updated Story – Selling a site for over $35,000
- Daniel Thompson Sells a Niche Site For 5 Figures
- Eric Carrell Quit His Job for SEO & Niche Sites
- Reggie Paquette Pays His Car Payment With Niche Site Earnings
- Yaro Park on Starting Entrepreneurship with Niche Websites
- Jeff Fruhwirth’s Online Side Income
Do you have a story and want to be featured? Contact me via email and we can get the ball rolling.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.