Hampton Park Veterinary Offers Excellent Customer Service to the Humans Who Bring in Furry Patients
Hampton Park Veterinary is a full-service, state-of-the-art veterinary medical facility located in Charleston, SC.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Charleston, SC, January 5, 2023— Our pets are truly part of our family, so choosing the best health care available for them is fundamental. Luckily for those living on the Charleston Peninsula, Hampton Park Veterinary is a full-service animal medical facility integrated by professional and courteous staff that seeks to provide the best possible medical, surgical, dental, and preventive care to their highly-valued patients.
Hampton Park Veterinary brings you tomorrow’s medicine today. They promise excellent customer service to the humans that come attached to those furry patients. They are a team of highly proficient doctors with 50+ years of collective experience committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventive health care, and cutting-edge medicine. Additionally, they strive to offer excellence in veterinary care to Charleston and the surrounding areas.
Among their top-quality vet charleston sc services, you’ll find:
- Preventive Veterinary Care: Based on the findings, your veterinarian will provide you with recommendations for your pet’s nutrition, dental care, vaccinations, and heartworm and parasite prevention, as well as recommendations specifically tailored to your pet’s health status and procedures designed to prevent the development of disease and injury in pets.
- Dog Wellness Exams: A wellness exam is a nose-to-tail exam that allows vets to catch emerging health issues early when they are easier to treat. It’s a comprehensive meeting between you, your dog, and their veterinary team, during which they do a deep and thorough assessment of your pet.
- Pet Dental Care: Dogs, cats, and pets require regular dental care, just like they do. Veterinary dentistry includes a detailed oral exam followed by full dental x-rays to ‘see’ below the gum line, ultrasonic scaling of the teeth to remove the tartar build-up, extraction of loose, broken, or infected teeth, then polishing and the application of a sealant to slow down the reaccumulation of new tartar.
- Geriatric Pet Care: As your pet enters its senior years, it may require special care to maintain its quality of life, and their services are designed to meet the unique needs of older animals, and their team is committed to providing compassionate care at every stage of life.
- Pet Surgery: All their veterinarians receive training in general surgery basics during school, and Dr. Baxter performs a wide variety of soft tissue surgery procedures, such as CO2 Laser Veterinary Surgery. They have a board-certified veterinary surgeon who comes to their hospital and performs orthopedic surgeries on-site.
- Pet Dermatology: They offer a wide range of services, including flea and tick treatment, flea control, allergy treatment, and management, and they also provide a variety of other dermatology services to keep your pet looking and feeling their best.
Dr. James D. Baxter, DVM, and Dr. Vedrana I. Gjivoje, DVM, the couple behind Hampton Park Veterinary, have more than 50 years of combined practice experience and 740 hours of ongoing continuing education as a veterinarian in charleston sc.
At Hampton Park Veterinary, they do what they love and love what they do, and are on the cutting edge of general practice: surgical laser exclusively, Digatherm thermal imaging, digital radiography, laser rehab therapy, full-service in-house laboratory, Cubex pharmacy, separate dog/cat exam areas, outdoor exam room for dogs, house-calls, telemedicine, and nurse appointments.
For more information about this top-quality charleston veterinary clinic, visit https://hamptonparkvet.com/.
Name: Vedrana Gjivoje, DMV
Organization: Hampton Park Veterinary
Address: 627 Rutledge Ave, Charleston, SC 29403