Bail Bond Financing
Photo from Unsplash
Originally Posted On: https://futurebailbonds.com/blog/108-bail-bond-financing
When a loved one has been arrested in the State of California, bail bonds are usually the quickest and most-effective way to secure their release from jail. However, it will cause a few financial headaches, which is why finding the right bail bond financing solution is essential.
Here at Future Bail Bonds, our team of experienced professionals can provide a range of bail bond financing options to clients throughout the Golden State. And when you no longer have to worry about the financial matters, you can focus on gaining your loved one’s return to civilian life and helping them prepare their defense.
Bail bond financing explained
Under most circumstances, anyone who is arrested in the State of California will have the right to post bail. While each county has its own rulings, cash bail figures are set to tens of thousands of dollars – or even higher for the most severe charges. Bail bonds allow you to secure a release from jail for a premium that’s equivalent to just 10% of the cash bail fee.
When you pay a bail bond agent the premium, they will take on the financial and legal obligations of ensuring that the defendant meets all of their bail conditions, such as attending all court hearings. While it certainly makes life easier, finding the funds to cover the premiums won’t always be easy – not least because every minute matters when looking to get a loved one out of custody.
Bail bond financing allows you to take advantage of the bail bond process while reducing your initial payment further still. For example, if the premium is $1,000, you could use financing agreements to reduce your down payment requirements to just $300. Following this, the defendant or their co-signer will repay the rest of the premium as per the agreed schedule.
0% bail bond financing in California
Bail bond financing agreements allow you to get your loved one out of jail for as little as a few hundred dollars, which is naturally a major advantage over posting the cash bail fee or even the full bail premium figure. However, you cannot allow the need for a speed solution to stand in the way of securing the best long-term results – for yourself as well as the defendant.
Here at Future Bail Bonds, our 0% bail bond financing repayment plans are the perfect solution. This is already a costly and stressful moment in your lives. Spreading the cost of the premium out over a few weeks or months should not make things more difficult. Our 0% repayment plans ultimately mean that you will not pay interest on the figure.
So, if your bail bond agreement costs $1,000, that is the total fee that you will pay. It is the best option for your pocket as well as your peace of mind, not least because it provides the clarity that you deserve. In turn, you can focus on helping the defendant get out of jail in the quickest time, which is something our bail bond agents excel at too.
The benefits of bail bond financing
Bail bond financing agreements in California are the best option for defendants and co-signers alike. Moreover, the California Courts will accept bail bonds in all cases where bail is made available, covering virtually all State Penal Codes.
Aside from the fact that 0% bail bond financing enables you to reduce the down payment requirements, bail bond financing will provide a host of additional benefits. Some of the most telling features are;
- Bail bonds agents can use their contacts and experience to promote a quick bail process while also reducing your workload.
- The bail bond company will share the desire to ensure that the defendant meets the terms of their agreement.
- If the defendant breaks the terms of their bail or becomes a high flight risk, you can surrender your bail obligations.
- You can agree for the defendant to take over the financial repayment plan once their release has been secured.
- The fact that you won’t need to spend time looking for large sums means the process can begin right away.
Bail bond financing is the best solution for all parties, not least you. If nothing else, knowing that you’ve taken the right approach should give you added peace of mind. From consultation to completion, Future Bail Bonds can provide the support you require.
Why choose Future Bail Bonds?
When looking for bail bonds financing in California, it is vital that you partner with the right bail bonds company. Aside from offering 0% financing solutions, Future Bail Bonds delivers a range of benefits that cement our place as the most convenient and cost-effective solution for defendants and their families.
We understand that this is an immensely stressful time for your family and are committed to bringing honesty, transparency, and integrity to the table. There are many reasons to choose our services for bail bond loans and financing, including but not limited to;
- Our offices are open 24/7, allowing you to secure your loved one’s release from jail in the fastest possible time regardless of when they are arrested.
- Applications can be completed online or via telephone and take just a few minutes to gain confirmation of acceptance.
- Our free quotes and no hassle financing options and repayment plans come with no hidden fees while we will also beat any competitor’s price.
- In most cases, we do not require collateral and will not need to run credit checks. This also means you can get the bail process started far sooner.
- Our bail bond services can be used for virtually any criminal charges while we also provide full discretion and confidentiality.
At Future Bail Bonds, our experts also boast good contacts with all county jails in the State of California. This experience and expertise can subsequently lead to a faster and fairer bail procedure.
To get your loved one out of jail so that they can take the next steps of preparing their case, get in touch with our experts today.