WorkSocial Signed Its 6th Expansion Lease with the Lefrak Organization
WorkSocial: The country’s only leading female owner-managed and female lead coworking space.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Jersey City, NJ, Dec 30th, 2021 — The coworking space in Jersey City and Manhattan, WorkSocial, signed its 6th Expansion lease with the Lefrak Organization, solidifying its footprint to 20,000 with exponential expansion plans.
Behind the company, a team of superwomen decided to become entrepreneurs to make their life’s work meaningful. As a result, WorkSocial was formed by Natasha Mohan, founder & C.E.O, Jane Dadlani as Operations Manager, and Di An as Data Analytics and Revenue Growth Analyst.
WorkSocial is the country’s only leading female owner-managed and female lead coworking space. For the past five years, it has been offering flexible solutions that match their customer’s individual working needs. Its mission is to provide a workspace that supports small business endeavors, community outreach, mentoring, and entrepreneurial needs while promoting a well and happy lifestyle. All, by providing five different services offers:
- Executive office space for rent: Their private office spaces are designed for every team size, big or small, and they guarantee personal workspace with zero interruptions or unsolicited surveillance, so you can focus on achieving your goals head forth.
- Coworking space: Their mission is to provide flexible shared office spaces and coworking spaces in New Jersey, New York, and California, so you can get more done and bring your vision to life.
- Enterprise coworking: Offers individually-tailored secure workspace suites designed for executives and professionals who work in sensitive sectors.
- Conference room for rent and meeting venues: Their professional meeting spaces and rental conference rooms are great investments for your company. It creates a collaborative environment for your team members. The meeting space and conference rooms have been designed to hold over 30 colleagues at once comfortably.
- Corporate training and venue: Their Menlopark is a high-quality immersive space where companies can deliver courses to employees at their own pace. It is an all-inclusive facility with over $2.0 M of AV equipment.
- Virtual office and business address: Which is a cost-effective way to grow your business
Simplicity and functionality are what we concentrate on. Their platform includes instruments to help space owners manage resources better, promote their space, and expand their community with fully furnished spaces and a variety of top-quality amenities such as a staffed reception area, conference spaces, breakout rooms, video conferencing, free-high speed wifi, business lounge, mail service, complimentary drinks and snacks, IT support, presentation equipment, and free printing, scanning, and copying. And as their founder, Natasha Mohan explained: “Our shared office space is completely ready to make your venture a success. We’ve set the stage so you can get down to business.”
Get a dedicated hot desk with premium amenities, from client-ready conference rooms to on-site support. Whether you’re an established enterprise or a scaling startup, WorkSocial will meet the requirements to find an office space that’s right for you. And with no lengthy contracts, book your office space for whatever time you need!
For more information about their spaces, visit https://worksocial.works/ and learn more about their flexible solutions.
Name: Natasha Mohan
Address: 111 Town Square