Top Five Smart Security Cameras For Under $100
Originally posted on https://scoochandsteve.com/five-top-smart-security-cameras-for-under-100/
The majority of our friends in their 20s and 30s are either renting apartments in large cities like San Francisco, New York, Boston, Chicago OR they’re buying homes in up and coming cities. Sometimes buying your first home in a “growing” area can require smart security cameras in the beginning for peace of mind.
Over the last 3 years, friends have recommended dozens of smart cameras that have their own apps where you get a live feed to your phone. Having moved to a new city, we’ve experimented with a few and curated a small list of the top five devices for under $100. To be fully transparent, we currently use the Blink XT2 at our first property and plan on buying multiple Wyze cameras based on multiple friend’s recommendations.
- Wyze Cam 1080p HD Indoor Wireless Smart Home Camera only $25 and works with Alexa and Google Home.
- Blink XT2 Outdoor/Indoor Smart Security Camera only $99 with 2-way audio and cloud storage
- ZOSI Home Security Camera System – 4 for $99 with 1080p HD video and no hard drive
- Zmodo Wireless Security Camera System – 2 pack for $65 with HD video and cloud storage
- Amazon Cloud Security Camera – $89 and works seamlessly with Alexa
There are a lot of options out there for smart devices but in terms of the value, we’ve found these five cameras to be the best with mobile apps on the market.
For many Airbnb hosts wanting to unlock the ability to accept “business travel” guests, they need to be able to self-check-in with smart locks. Adding a cheap smart security camera with 2-way audio could help you with any potential self-check-in issues that can’t be solved via message on the Airbnb app.
Be safe out there and get a smart camera for under $100
Scooch and Steve