Summer No-Bake Charcuterie Boxes with Whipped Honeyed Ricotta
Photo from Pexels
Originally Posted On: https://www.goodcook.com/recipes/summer-no-bake-charcuterie-boxes-with-whipped-honeyed-ricotta
Keep your oven off this summer and make simple and easy no-bake charcuterie boxes. These fun and tasty dinner boxes come together effortlessly and require minimal clean-up, so you’ll be serving them all summer long! Each no-bake charcuterie box is packed with a medley of fresh fruit and veggies, salami, hard-boiled eggs, potato and Brussels sprout wedges, and an irresistible whipped honey ricotta dip for a satisfying and delicious dinner.
Kids are guaranteed to love these no-bake charcuterie boxes. Make a stack of these family-friendly dinner boxes and store them in the fridge for the easiest dinner ever. Bring them on a picnic, to the beach, or enjoy them right in your backyard!
We’ve got the best-kept secret for quickly slicing and dicing all the produce for these dinner boxes – the GoodCook® Fruit and Veggie divider. It slices almost any vegetable or fruit that fits into quarters–quickly, cleanly, and safely in a matter of seconds without a knife!
- serves: 5
- difficulty: Low
- prep: 10 minutes
- type: Side Dishes
- total time: 17 minutes
- 12-16 baby potatoes
- 12 Brussel sprouts
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- Sprig of 1 thyme (optional)
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 1 cucumber
- 1 pint Strawberries
- 1 cup green and purple grapes
- 4 kiwi
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- 32 pieces pepperoni or salami
- Fresh bay leaves & rosemary sprigs
- Place the potatoes and Brussel sprouts in a microwave-safe container. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover the container with plastic wrap and microwave for 5-7 minutes, just until the potatoes are tender. Set aside and let cool.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add the ricotta, honey, lemon zest, thyme leaves (discard sprig), salt, and pepper. Spoon the whipped cheese into cupcake wrappers or small paper serving cups. Drizzle with olive oil. Place one cup each in four medium rectangle GoodCook® EveryWare food storage containers.
- With the GoodCook® Fruit and Veggie Divider, quarter potatoes, Brussel sprouts, carrots, cucumber, strawberries, grapes, kiwi, and eggs. Simply hold the outer sleeve to keep hands safe, insert the ingredient and push through with the press. The built-in slots will find the blade assembly every time so there’s no miss. The guides inside are designed to flex, so the tool will accommodate different shapes and sizes of produce without a problem.
- Arrange the fruit and veggies around the ricotta cup.
- Add cheese cubes.
- Fold 8 pieces of the pepperoni or salami and thread onto a 6” skewer. Place in food storage containers.
- Garnish with bay leaves and rosemary sprigs. Cover each container with food storage lids and store in the fridge until ready to serve. Enjoy within 3 days.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.