Lindy Health Is Looking for Participants in Their Online Consumer Weight Loss Programs
Lindy Health is a team of health professionals who want to help you achieve your dreams. They provide a nutritionist, coach, personal trainer, and psychologist to help you lose weight, get fit, and feel great.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Boulder, CO, October 6, 2022 — Lindy Health is comprised of a team of health professionals who want to help you achieve your dreams by providing a nutritionist, coach, personal trainer, and psychologist to help you lose weight, get fit, and feel great. Currently, they are looking for participants in their online consumer weight loss programs and supplement brand trials.
For the past decade, the rise of weight loss programs available to consumers online has continued to grow exponentially. Lindy Health is participating in a joint study with the Department of Health and Human Services and taking part in consumer trials related to the efficacy of online weight loss programs. They’re looking to include approximately 500 participants representing various demographics, including race, income, background, lifestyles, and health levels.
Who is eligible for the study?
- Male or Female Participants
- Ages 18 – 65
- No Pre-Existing Heart Conditions
- Had Physical Exam in the Past 12 Months
To participate in the trial study, you will be emailed access or shipped product for a six-month supply or subscription to a popular weight loss program and answer weekly surveys via email regarding the weight loss or supplement program.
The study includes weight loss programs and supplement brands such as:
- Fit Father Project: The Fit Father project focuses on helping men with children over the age of 40 to lose weight and eat healthily.
- The Vertical Diet: Strongman and bodybuilder Stan Efferding created the Vertical Diet. His Vertical diet is used for weight loss and for bodybuilders looking to build mass.
- Weider Prime Testosterone Support: Weider Prime is a Testosterone support supplement that is intended to raise men’s Testosterone levels naturally.
- Onnit Shroom Tech Review: Onnit by Shroom Tech is a supplement that is aimed at increasing weight loss, mental focus, and overall gut health.
- 3-Day Cleanse to Lose Belly Fat: This 3-day cleanse has become popular across social media and the internet to lose belly fat quickly.
- OPMS Kratom: OPMS Kratom is sold as a health supplement and program to decrease anxiety and is intended as a pharmaceutical, natural alternative.
- Diverticulitis-Focused Diets: Diverticulitis is a common issue related to intestine damage and inflammation. Many Diverticulitis cookbook diets and colon cleansing teas have come to market to help calm problems related to Diverticulitis.
About Dr. Ian Nellis, MD & Cofounder of Lindy Health:
Dr. Ian Nellis is a medical doctor with over ten years of experience in the healthcare industry. He is passionate about sports nutrition and helping his patients live healthy and fulfilling lives. Nellis lives and practices medicine in Denver, CO, with his wife and beloved Mastiff Leonardo.
For more information about Lindy Health’s method and taking part in their trial study of Consumer Weight Loss Programs, visit https://lindyhealth.com/ where you’ll get to know more about their virtual visits and coaching along with in-person meetings at their Boulder, Colorado office.
Name: Dr. Ian Nellis MD
Organization: Lindy HealthLindy Health
Address: 4845 Pearl E Cir, Suite 101, Boulder, CO 80301