Originally posted on https://techvilleparts.com/broken-screen-lcd-buy-back-prices-swap/
The days of tossing broken or cracked screens in the dumpster are long behind us. LCD screens have value, and we purchase your broken mobile phone LCD screens, phones, and spare parts at very competitive prices.
- We currently circulate over 80,000 LCD screens and thousands of mobile handsets on a monthly basis.
- Not only is our service good for your wallet, it’s great for the environment.
- Each month we prevent thousands of broken phones from being thrown into landfills and dumps.
Techville is proud to be providing this sustainable, profitable, and green solution to your cell phone repair business!
How We Can Help You
We realize that the most valuable asset in your small to medium size business is your time. We also realize that you, by yourself, probably do the work of three to four different employees on any given day. And, if you’re like me, accounting is the least enjoyable of all the tasks, because it requires at least an hour of solid, uninterrupted work (which is rare these days).
While we can’t do your accounting for you, we CAN make sure that your used mobile phones and broken LCD screens become an asset to your business, and that they are a profitable stream of revenue for you now and into the future.
Why We’re #1
- Competitive, Honest Upfront Pricing – You get competitive pay-outs for your mobile phone scrap, and you don’t have to waste your time keeping up with the market. Plus, we don’t pull the “Bait-n-Switch” quotes that most in our industry do. The price we quote you is the price we give you!
- Easy, Responsive Communications – We’re available via phone, text message, Viber and e-mail. We’ll absolutely respect your time and make sure we’re available for you when you need us, and always give you a prompt response.
- Convenient & Safe Payment Terms – Don’t want to use PayPal? Prefer to be paid directly to your bank? Want a good ol’ handwritten check? No problem. Putting risk assessment aside, we offer many payment methods that allow you to be paid when and where you’re most comfortable. You’ll never be forced to wait weeks to get paid, and we typically show our commitment to you by offering some form of upfront payment.
- Reliable, Trustworthy Reporting – Many of our customers voice concern over their buyers reporting, especially when their product has been sent without payment upfront. We’ll make sure our procedure is transparent, consistent, and reliable. While “trust but verify” is a great motto, we prefer to save you the time associated with testing LCDs if it’s not part of your standard process.
- Unmatched Industry Knowledge & Experience – We are constantly staying on top of changes in the marketplace and strive to stay in-tune with your needs. Our insights have allowed us to successfully forecast market changes and allowed us to adjust to these changes, ensuring that we’ll be a long-term solution for you for years to come. We truly want to become your “one-stop-shop” for all your mobile phone recycling needs. You can count on us to buy back all your stock regardless of how small or large your supply may be!
- Please Note: – Allow 5-7 Days for Processing and Testing
Click here to download a PDF version.
Prices subject to change without notice.
How to tell difference between A grade and B grade?
- A Standards iPhone 5 Series:
– Black sticker on back of glass (top left)
– Camera ring shine
– White barcode sticker on back of IC
- A Standards iPhone 6 Series:
– Black sticker on back of glass
– Camera ring shine
– Apple logo on flex cables.
- A Standards iPhone 6S/6S+/7/7+/X
– Original Backlight
– Apple logo on flex cable
– No Supplier Stamps on LCD
- B grade = Red Haze | Pixels | Backlight Problem | Marks | Spots | Missing A Stand
- Check all defects in Black, White and Gray backgrounds as some are visible in certain colours only. Please check all screens right before shipping and not on customers phone as many problems occur after removing.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.