Inside the 2023 Community Awards Gala Hosted by Johnson/Turner Legal
Johnson Turner Legal is a law practice located throughout Minnesota. Specializing in Family Law, Estate Planning, Probate, and Criminal law, their unique, team-based approach & flat-fee pricing come together to create an exceptional experience. They firmly believe that clients deserve more from law firms.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Woodbury, MN, February 20, 2023 — On January 20th of this year, the Minnesota estate planning attorney firm Johnson Turner Legal hosted its 2023 Community Awards, an event that recognized those in the community who make Woodbury a better place to work and live during this upscale evening of socializing and camaraderie.
The theme for the evening was Havana Nights, so the night was filled with Latin beats and salsa dancing. Guests also enjoyed the butler served champagne, hors d’oeuvres, and participated in fun event fundraisers prior to dinner.
Among the fundraisers organized, guests enjoyed:
- Wine Pull: $10 cash for a bottle to bring home.
- Silent Auction of more than 40 fantastic items to bid on using only your phone and credit card.
- The Big Ticket Auction item was a Play & Stay Package at Northwood Hills Golf in Mille Lacs that includes a two-night cabin stay for six and two rounds of golf.
- To close the evening, everyone moved into the ballroom for an elegant dinner and bid on tasty treats during the Dessert Auction.
Some of the people that received a community award were:
- Business of the Year–Dorothy Ann Bakery
- Educator of the Year—Joan Holper, Red Rock Elementary
- Everyday Hero of the Year–Matt Johnson
- Public Safety Worker of the Year–Police Sergeant Chris Donahoe
- Nonprofit of the Year–Woodbury Heritage Society
- Lifetime Achievement Award–Washington County Commissioner Lisa Weik
The gala was full of surprises thanks to the sponsors of the night: Hiway Credit Union, Wings Financial Credit Union, Xcel Energy, Platinum Sponsors; ChiroWay, Eric Rislove-Edward Jones Investments, Woodbury Endocrinology & Diabetes Clinic, Woodbury Magazine, Gold Sponsors; CorTust Bank, Neyens Law, Woodbury Community Foundation, Woodbury Plastic Surgery, Silver Sponsors; Tom Dunn Photography and Wellington Management, Bronze Sponsor.
If you’re currently looking for an Estate Planning Lawyer or a Divorce Lawyer, visit https://johnsonturner.com/. Their team of experts will be ready to assign you a Minnesota Estate Planning Attorney.
About Johnson/Turner Legal:
Johnson Turner Legal is a law practice located throughout Minnesota. Specializing in Family Law, Estate Planning, Probate, and Criminal law, our unique, team-based approach & flat-fee pricing come together to create an exceptional experience, and believe that clients deserve more from law firms.
At Johnson/Turner Legal, our estate planning lawyers understand that when you turn to us for estate planning, you’re putting your legacy in our hands. It’s a responsibility we don’t take lightly. That’s why we assign an estate planning attorney, two paralegals, a client engagement specialist, and a life coach to every estate planning case to ensure you get various legal perspectives.
Name: Jared Sundvall
Organization: Johnson/Turner Legal
Address: 7377 Currell Blvd., Suite #101 Woodbury, MN 55125
Phone: (651) 371-9117
Originally posted On: https://syndication.cloud/inside-the-2023-community-awards-gala-hosted-by-johnson-turner-legal/
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.