Earn Money as Web Designer
Photo from Unsplash
Originally Posted On: https://earn.directory/earn-money-as-web-designer
If you want to be a freelancer or want a job to work from home, there are many works you can do as a freelancer. You can work as a writer, editor, graphic designer, web designer & developer, and many other jobs.
One of the highly demanding freelancing jobs is to offer web design services on the freelancing marketplaces.
In this guide, we will share, how to be a web designer and how to design web pages or websites for your customers to earn money as web designer.
1. How to be a web designer?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to become a web designer depends on your individual skillset and experience.
Another easy way to become a web designer is to become an expert in** No code development.**
No code development is a type of development that does not require coding. It can be used to develop applications or websites without having to write any code. There are many no-code development platforms available that allow users to create websites and applications without any coding knowledge.
There is a growing trend of using no-code development platforms to build applications and software. This is because these platforms allow for a faster development process and require less technical expertise. Additionally, no-code development platforms often come with a drag-and-drop interface that makes it easy to create complex applications without writing any code.
What is the best no-code tool for web designers?
As per our experience, one of the best tools to design web pages or websites easily without programming language is WordPress and Elementor page builder.
WordPress is a content management system (CMS) that enables you to create a website or blog from scratch or to improve an existing website.
Elementor is a WordPress plugin that allows you to create custom layouts for your pages and posts, without having to code.
The benefits of using WordPress and Elementor together are:
You can create custom layouts for your pages and posts without having to code.
You can use WordPress themes and plugins with Elementor to create even more powerful websites.
Elementor is regularly updated with new features and improvements, so you can always keep your website up-to-date.
WordPress is free and open-source software, which means you can use it for any purpose, without having to pay anything.
Elementor is a free plugin, which means you can use it on as many websites as you like.
How to learn WordPress and Elementor?
There are many ways to learn WordPress and Elementor. You can find a number of resources online that will teach you how to use both WordPress and Elementor. Additionally, you can attend WordPress and Elementor courses offered by many different companies.
One of the best ways to start learning WordPress and Elementor is when you do it practically.
For that, we will need to a domain, hosting, WordPress and Elementor.
Meet Elementor Cloud website:
Elementor Cloud website has everything to start designing professional web pages or websites just by drag and drop.
Some benefits of using the Elementor cloud website include:
- A subdomain, Hosting, WordPress, Elementor everything included
- Hosted on Google Cloud server
- The ability to create a website without having to code
- A wide range of professional templates and designs to choose from
- Easy to use drag and drop editor
- Live preview of changes
- Affordable pricing, you get everything is just at $99 per year
- You can sell the website to customers
- First go to Elementor Cloud website and register an account.
- After successful registration, you will see WordPress and Elementor pro is installed in your account.
- Now follow this video tutorial: Get Started With Elementor Cloud Website to learn how to use the elementor cloud website.
- To understand how to use Elementor pro to build web pages and websites follow this tutorial: Getting Started with Elementor
- Keep practicing and creating new designs, get some web page design ideas from Behance and try to build the same designed web page with Elementor. If you want to design something that you don’t know, just search on google “How to design _________on elementor pro.
- Design at least one new web page every day without using any templates.
- After 30 days, you will become an expert in Elementor.
Now time to use your Elementor skills and earn money:
2. Join a freelancing marketplace: Create an account on Fiverr.com, and create a few gigs.
To understand how Fiverr works and how to work on Fiverr, you can join this: Online Freelancing Essentials: Be A Successful Fiverr Seller
3. Promote/market your service – You can start by creating a portfolio website and listing your services. You can also create social media accounts and post about your services. You can also distribute flyers and post them in public places. You can also hold events and meetups to attract attention to your service. You can also offer free consultations to potential clients to show them what you can do. Whatever marketing strategy you choose, make sure you are creative and consistent. Marketing yourself as a web designer is important in order to get work and build a client base.
4. Do local marketing: Call your nearby small business owner, like restaurant and hotel owners, beauty parlors, shops, event planners, etc., and offer them your services. Explain to them why every business needs a website.
As a web designer, freelancing offers a great deal of freedom and flexibility. You can work from anywhere in the world, and set your own hours. You also get to choose who you work with, and what projects you take on.
If you can master these things, freelancing as a web designer can be a great way to make a living. It’s a challenging but rewarding career and one that offers a lot of freedom and flexibility.
If the freelancing as web designer guide was useful, please share it on your social media and with others. We will keep adding other ways to earn money online.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.