Dr Carolyn Gochee’s Is Hosting Her Annual Functional Medicine Health Fair and Open House
Dr. Carolyn Gochee is hosting her annual Functional Medicine Health Fair and Open House starting February 14 through March 11, 2022. The best part is that discounts and coupons will be provided to all participants and special pricing on blood tests.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Grand Junction, CO, Feb 17th, 2022 — Chiropractor Dr. Carolyn Gochee is hosting her annual Functional Medicine Health Fair and Open House starting February 14 through March 11, 2022. The best part is that discounts and coupons will be provided to all participants and special pricing on blood tests.
Among their variety of services, you’ll be able to find:
- NEW PATIENT CHIROPRACTIC SESSION: This is for anyone new to Dr. Gochee for Chiropractic care. This visit includes a complete history, thorough examination, assessment, and your first chiropractic adjustment.
- FOLLOW UP CHIROPRACTIC SESSION.
- NEW PATIENT FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE SESSION: They’ll take a look at a patient’s lab results, as incomplete as they might be, and find some serious, underlying problems that many healthcare professionals are missing. Using AK muscle testing to check supplements and their dosage. 60 minutes – This is an opportunity for you to meet with Dr. Gochee and go over any strange symptoms you may be experiencing; even though all your labs come back normal
- FOLLOW UP FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE SESSION.
- ION CLEANSE: Used correctly, the IonCleanse provides a comfortable and relaxing way to rid the body of toxins without precipitating healing crises and Hersheimer’s reactions.
- PHYSICAL: Sports physicals or camp physicals. Not DOT physicals.
- COVID-19: COVID-19 Antibody Tests NOW AVAILABLE
As well, the lineup of the event will be:
Janelle Maurin of Spinning Tree Healing. Janelle will be presenting on Bowen Technique and its effects on the autonomic nervous system.
- She will kick things off at 9:30 AM
Dawn Donalson with Sage Valley Farms is a certified GAPS coach. Dawn will present how to make simple changes in your dietary routine to impact your health significantly.
- Dawn Donalson will be presenting at 10:15 AM
Dr. Karen Dwire is a Doctor of Occupational Therapy. Dr. Dwire’s presentation is titled “A More Resilient You in 2022.”
- Dr. Dwire will be presenting at 11:00 AM
And what are the benefits of her Grand Junction’s best Functional Medicine?
-Understanding the complex interactions of hormone metabolism.
-Correct laboratory interpretation and test selection.
-Successful nutritional management of hormonal imbalances using the latest scientific research.
-Effective education and support of endocrine patients are essential in maximizing the benefits of any therapy regimen.
-Develop a reliable perspective for viewing lab reports.
-Assess the immune system.
-Evaluate thyroid health.
-Assess liver, G.I. tract, and biliary function.
-Gain a valuable understanding of endocrine physiology and function.
And that is a service that Dr. Gochee performs at her office, by using the eWellness Systems program and coming up with a specially designed nutrition protocol for our patients. This is a lifestyle change that involves supplementation and dietary changes. So, if you are looking for a change, Dr. Gochee and the staff are here to help.
For more information about Dr. Gochee’s top-quality offers, visit https://drgocheesot.com/ and learn more about her techniques and services.
Name: Dr. Carolyn Gochee
Organization: Crossroads Wellness
Address: 2530 N. 8th St #203 Grand Junction, CO 81501