20,000 Leaks Under the Basement: Providing Waterproofing Solutions for More Than 25 Years
20,000 Leaks Under the Basement, a locally owned and operated basement waterproofing contractor, has been providing waterproofing solutions for more than 25 years.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Pasadena, MD, June 7, 2022 — Are you prepared for the rainy season? 20,000 Leaks Under The Basement is! 20,000 Leaks Under the Basement is a locally owned and operated Basement Waterproofing contractor that has been providing waterproofing solutions for more than 25 years. Their foundation drainage experts learned the waterproofing business from the ground up, selling waterproofing products for a local distributor, which was a great training ground to learn the specific application of products required for basement waterproofing and laid the foundation of their business.
Their company history speaks to what they do, and that is simply to supply the best basement waterproofing solutions to manage basement leaks. Their trained experts can solve any waterproofing issue you may have, and they promise they will get to the bottom of why your basement is leaking.
Among their top-quality services, you’ll be able to find:
- Basement Waterproofing Services: After your home evaluation and the source of the leak is determined, 20,000 Leaks Under the Basement’s troubleshooting team will recommend the best basement waterproofing solution for you.
- Interior Basement Waterproofing: They have a complete line of professional-grade products to meet all your Waterproofing needs. Including subgrade drainage systems and wall treatments.
- Exterior Basement Waterproofing: 20,000 Leaks will excavate to expose your foundation wall and install an impermeable waterproofing membrane.
- Foundation Wall and Crack Repair: As qualified foundation experts, you can rest assured the stability of your foundation is in good hands.
- Stairwell Drain Installation
- Window Well Drain Installation
- Egress Window Installation: Egress windows are a great way to add natural light and ventilation and are typically required for any basements with finished bedrooms.
- Sump Pump Installation: Including primary, battery and centrifugal back-up systems.
- Additional Basement Waterproofing: Such as vehicular traffic drains, garage subgrade systems, downspout leads, box, and field drains.
- Water Removal and Water Damage Restoration: They also provide water removal and extraction services in addition to their Basement Waterproofing solutions through their sister company, Sphere Restoration Solutions.
Protecting your home from water damage requires a reliable solution to stop water intrusion. Water takes the path of least resistance and, as we all know, can be very destructive. But as qualified foundation builders, 20,000 Leaks Under The Basement understand foundation drainage and how it works from outside when it rains to inside when the basement leaks.
So no more worrying about water in your basement during torrential downpours or days of endless rain! 20000 Leaks Under the Basement comprehensive basement waterproofing solutions include certifications for waterproofing, structural repair, egress, and basement air quality technology, and are specifically tailored to manage the water intruding your home.
If you’re still not sure about hiring their services, check out one of their current customer’s reviews: “This was the ONLY company that would even consider repairing a huge basement wall leak we had within a day…and I called four other companies I found through a google search before this one!” – Leslie K.
For more information about their comprehensive solutions and Affordable Basement Waterproofing, visit https://20000leaks.com/. You can also contact them by phone at 833 242-LEAK(5325). They look forward to hearing from you!
Name: Karen Nance
Organization: 20,000 Leaks Under The Basement
Address: 3236 Mountain Road, Pasadena, Maryland 21122
Phone: (443) 261-0555
Originally posted On: https://syndication.cloud/20000-leaks-under-the-basement-providing-waterproofing-solutions-for-more-than-25-years/
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.