Why IV Therapy?
Originally posted on https://www.renewspaandwellness.com/why-iv-therapy
IV therapy has been around for hundreds of years and it has recently gained universal acceptance over the past century beginning with IV therapy treatment which healed many cholera patients during the 1930’s and then went mainstream during the 1960’s with the arrival of the “Myers Cocktail” IV treatment.Dr. Alan Gaby recently has become a well-known advocate of natural medicine. Dr. Gaby was president of the American Holistic Medical Association and gave expert testimony to the White House Commission on Complementary and Alternative Medicine on the cost-effectiveness of nutritional supplements. Dr. Gaby released the textbook of Nutritional Medicine which includes 30 years of his work if you would like to learn more.Now that you are up to speed on the genesis of IV therapy lets discuss the 3 main benefits of getting vitamins and nutrients into your cells and the areas of your life that IV therapy can help.
- Absorption of vitamins is one of the top reasons to use IV therapy. It has been proven to be superior to vitamins taken orally. According to the National Institute of Health, at vitamin C doses above 1 gram per day your body only absorbs 50% of the vitamin C ingested. The analogy I like to use for the Absorption benefit of IV therapy versus oral vitamins is bringing your car to get an oil change and pouring the oil over the engine parts rather than directly feeding the oil to the intake spout.
- Thanks to absorption due to IV treatments, vitamins and nutrients impact to your body is immediate.
For those seeking WELLNESS
- improves immune health
- boosts energy levels
- improves mental clarity
- combats fatigue
- improves symptoms of allergies
- improves symptoms of migraines
- improves symptoms of asthma
- accelerates wound healing
For those seeking enhanced APPEARANCE
- prevents the damaging effect of free radicals
- slows the appearance of aging
- strengthens hair, nails, and skin
- brightens skin
- improves blemishes
For those seeking improved ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE
- fast hydration
- reduced recovery time
- supports muscle recovery
- maintains healthy muscle and tissue
- flushes out toxins naturally
- pre and post exercise boost or recovery
For those looking to recover from HANGOVERS
- vitamin replenishment