Vertex School is Offering an Animation Program That Will Launch This October
Vertex School offers high-quality, affordable and innovative creative tech training to prepare students for a career in games, film, XR and the metaverse. Vertex is currently announcing its Animation program that will be launched in October.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Austin, TX, September 13, 2022 — Vertex School, the online school that offers innovative, creative tech training to prepare students for a career in games, film, XR and the metaverse, is proud to announce their Animation program that will be launched in October.
Their 9-month long Bootcamp was designed to teach students the skills needed to secure a career in games, film, XR and the metaverse. Among the covered topics, those who sign up for the program will learn Animation Foundations, Body Mechanics, Acting, Lip Sync, and more. They also encourage anyone with a serious drive to learn career-focused animation skills to apply to this program. The most important thing is that you’re motivated to learn and are ready to work hard.
The course is entirely virtual, and students can learn from its pre-recorded videos on demand and mix it with their live class sessions. The best part is they can also get one-on-one or small group live mentorship through the online student labs, gaining a professional certificate upon course completion. The time commitment that students will have to invest in is a minimum of 20+ hours per week (recommended 30+ hours per week) and meeting twice per week, then completing the work on their own schedule.
Aside from the 3d animation programs, Vertex School has a vast library of top courses covering the key skill sets necessary for a career in games, film, XR and the metaverse, such as:
- Creature Sculpting Bootcamp: In which students will go through the full process of modelling and sculpting creatures. By the end of the course, students will have produced a portfolio-ready creature.
- Artistic Human Anatomy: Become a master of artistic human anatomy and gain the CONFIDENCE to achieve your artistic goals!
- Armor for Games Workshop: Learn how to create a convincing set of armor from high poly to low poly, texturing and presentation.
- Character Concept Design Bootcamp: This course will take you through the full process of creating concept art for video games.
- Marvelous Designer Bootcamp: This course will take you through the entire clothing design pipeline, using Marvelous Designer students will be constructing a portfolio ready for fashion design.
- Advanced Environment Art Bootcamp: This course will go through the full process of modeling and sculpting environments in Unreal Engine using photogrammetry.
Among many other animation courses, you’ll be mentored by top-notch professionals currently working in the industry.
About Vertex School:
Vertex School offers high-quality, affordable and innovative creative tech training to prepare students for a career in games, film, XR and the metaverse. Additionally, the school focuses on pairing students with industry professionals.
It’s time to think like an environment artist when building environments. Visit https://www.vertexschool.com/ and find out more about their animation program online.
Name: Ryan Kingslien
Organization: Vertex School
Address: 7301 N FM 620 Rd Ste 155-148, Austin, TX 78726