The Best Laptop for Streaming I Best Laptops Reviews
Photo from unsplash
Originally Posted On: The Best Laptop for Streaming I Best Laptops Reviews (laptopschamp.com)
Did you know that live streaming is going to be a $70.5 billion industry this year?
That statistic alone should be motivation for you to get into this scene! Not to mention, you’re probably bored sitting at home during the pandemic, so it can be a great way to kill boredom and maybe even make some extra cash.
But to be successful at doing this, you’ll need a good laptop. Otherwise, the streaming quality will suffer.
Want to pick the right laptop for the job? Read on, as we’ll discuss the best laptop for streaming right here!
|2021 Newest Dell G5 15.6” FHD Gaming Laptop, Intel i7-10750H, NVIDIA GTX 1650Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB PCIe Solid State Drive, HDMI, WiFi, Backlit Keyboard, Win10 Home||Prime||Buy Now|
|Lenovo Flex 5 14″ 2-in-1 Laptop, 14.0″ FHD (1920 x 1080) Touch Display, AMD Ryzen 5 4500U Processor, 16GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, AMD Radeon Graphics, Digital Pen Included, Win 10, 81X20005US, Graphite Grey||Prime||Buy Now|
|LG Electronics gram Thin and Light Laptop – 13.3″ Full HD IPS Touchscreen Display, Intel Core i7 (8th Gen), 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Back-lit kbd – Dark Silver – 13Z980-A.AAS7U1||Prime||Buy Now|
|New Apple MacBook Pro (16-inch, 16GB RAM, 512GB Storage, 2.6GHz Intel Core i7) – Space Gray||Prime||Buy Now|
The Winner: Dell G5 15
If you’ve watched a number of live streams on Twitch, then you’ll know that the Dell G5 is a popular laptop with streamers. It’s a great one for broadcasting your gameplay.
The Dell G5 has a 15.6-inch screen (1920 x 1080p), 6-core 9th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, 16 GB of RAM, a 256 GB SSD and 1 TB HDD, and a 4 GB Nvidia GTX 1650 GPU. As you can see, this is a beast of a laptop!
This device has plenty of power, as well as storage. As a result, expect to have no hiccups while you’re streaming.
The one downside to all this power is that the Dell G5 weighs over 8.5 pounds, which makes it quite heavy. Plus, its battery life is only about 5-6 hours. You might want to consider having a pretty stationary setup for this laptop.
Of course, this is the winner just to us. If this laptop doesn’t really appeal to you, not worry. We’ll explore a few other choices in this article (and if you’re streaming video games, in particular, you’ll want to check out these top gaming laptops!).
2021 Newest Dell G5 15.6” FHD Gaming Laptop, Intel i7-10750H, NVIDIA GTX 1650Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB PCIe Solid State Drive, HDMI, WiFi, Backlit Keyboard, Win10 Home
- 【Display】15.6 inch FHD(1920×1080) 300nits WVA Anti-Glare LED Backlit Display(non-touch), 60Hz refresh rate
- 【10th Gen Intel Core i7 Processor】10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H (12MB Cache, up to 5.0 GHz, 6 cores), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti 4GB GDDR6
- 【High Speed RAM And Enormous Space】RAM Is 16GB DDR4 Memory For Multitasking Adequate High-Bandwidth RAM To Smoothly Run Multiple Applications And Browser Tabs All At Once; Hard Drive Is 512GB PCIe Solid State Drive allows to fast bootup and data transfer
- 【Tech Specs】1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x Headset jack, 2 x SuperSpeed USB 2.0, 1 x Wedge lock slot, 1 x SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen 1, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet, 1 x USB-C with DisplayPort Alt-Mode
- 【Included in the pacakge】Mousepad from PConline365
2.Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 140
If you’re always on the go, then the Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 14 is a fantastic choice. It has an 8th Gen Intel Core i5 processor, 12 GB of RAM, and a 1 TB SSD. It also weighs just a little over 3.5 pounds, which makes it very easy to carry around.
The IdeaPad Flex 14 has an integrated Intel UHD 620 GPU. This means it can power an external display, even if it’s in 4K resolution!
This 2-in-1 laptop has a 14-inch screen and 1920 x 1080p resolution. What’s great about this laptop is it can be folded and used like a tablet. This means it’s great for people like educators, who need to interact with the screen and write with a stylus.
Thanks to its SSD, the Flex 14 can both read and write much quicker than laptops with HDDs. This means streaming should be nice and smooth.
This laptop also has a battery life of up to 8 hours. So if you’re streaming and forgot to plug in your adapter, you probably won’t have to worry about your device dying halfway through.
Lenovo Flex 5 14″ 2-in-1 Laptop, 14.0″ FHD (1920 x 1080) Touch Display, AMD Ryzen 5 4500U Processor, 16GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, AMD Radeon Graphics, Digital Pen Included, Win 10, 81X20005US, Graphite Grey
- Thin, light, and stylish – This 2-in-1 laptop weighs just 3.64 pounds and is only 0.82 thick. Its soft and comfortable to the touch, with a durable paint that creates a better user experience. Digital pen included
- The 10-point, 14-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS touchscreen allows the Lenovo Flex 5 14 2-in-1 laptop to be comfortable, fun, and easy to use. Its also great to look at, with 4-side narrow bezels
- The 360⁰ hinge lets you use your 2-in-1 touchscreen laptop in whatever mode works best for you; Use it in Laptop mode for everyday computing, Tent mode for sharing things, Stand mode for binge-watching, or Tablet mode for more intuitive interaction
- Enjoy up to 10 hours of battery life, plus quick charge to 80% in just 1 hour
- Powered by the AMD Ryzen 5 4500U mobile processor with Radeon graphics, you have the performance to do more, from anywhere. With more cores, youll experience responsiveness that leaps into action for productivity, gaming, and content creat
3.LG Gram 13
Are you someone who always forgets to plug your devices in? Then you’re probably familiar with the struggles of your phone or laptop being dead when you need them the most.
With the LG Gram 13, that’ll be a worry of the past. This laptop has a battery life of up to 15-20 hours, which makes it one of the best laptops for live streaming without an adaptor!
Its specs aren’t too bad either. This laptop has a 4-core Intel Core i5 processor, 8 GB of RAM, a 256 GB SSD, and an integrated Intel UHD GPU. You’ll get a 13.3-inch screen with 1920 x 1080 or full HD resolution.
You’d think that all these features would weigh down the LG Gram 13, but you’d be wrong! This laptop has been so carefully and expertly designed that it actually weighs a little over just 2 pounds!
If you’re used to live streaming your daily life, or you like to flip on your stream spontaneously, then the LG Gram 13 is perfect to have with you. Its extremely long battery life and lightweight build make it a very simple device to whip out and stream with.
LG Electronics gram Thin and Light Laptop – 13.3″ Full HD IPS Touchscreen Display, Intel Core i7 (8th Gen), 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Back-lit kbd – Dark Silver – 13Z980-A.AAS7U1
- 13.3 Full HD IPS LCD Touchscreen
- Windows 10 Home
- 72Wh Lithium Battery (up to 18 hours* – MobileMark 2014 Standard)
- Intel 8th Generation i7-8550U CPU
- 8GB RAM & 256GB SSD.Bluetooth:
4.Apple MacBook Pro
If you’re not a PC person and would rather use a Mac, then you can’t go wrong with the MacBook Pro. It’s renowned for being excellent when it comes to graphic design, coding, music, and more. So it stands to reason that it’d be great for streaming too!
In fact, it’s one of the best laptops for live streaming. It has a 9th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, 16 GB of RAM, and a 256 GB SSD. As for the GPU, you’ll get a 4 GB Radeon Pro 560x.
This laptop has a 15.4-inch screen and QHD resolution (2800 x 1800p). If you’re streaming yourself rather than your screen, then you’ll be pleased to know that the MacBook Pro comes with a 720p camera. You can also plug in an external webcam if you wish.
For the battery life, you’ll get up to 10 hours. Weighing in at a little over 4 pounds, the MacBook Pro is a pretty light laptop.
If you’re concerned about security, then know that this laptop comes with a T2 chipset. This means no one can steal your data, even if they steal your laptop.
New Apple MacBook Pro (16-inch, 16GB RAM, 512GB Storage, 2.6GHz Intel Core i7) – Space Gray
- Ninth-generation 6-Core Intel Core i7 Processor
- Stunning 16-inch Retina Display with True Tone technology
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- AMD Radeon Pro 5300M Graphics with GDDR6 memory
- Ultrafast SSD
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Six-speaker system with force-cancelling woofers
- Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 11 hours of battery life
- 802.11AC Wi
Get the Best Laptop for Streaming
We’ve now shown you what we think is the best laptop for streaming. Not only that, but we’ve also given you some great alternatives.
No matter which you choose, you’re sure to purchase the best device for live streaming on a laptop. Whether you’re gaming, talking about your daily life, or teaching lessons, there’s definitely a fantastic streaming laptop that’s right for you.
Are you on a budget and want to buy a cheap gaming laptop? Then you’ll want to check out our article on 5 cheap gaming laptops under $200.
Tip: Most importantly, please do not wait for your computer to be hacked. And then take the safety precautions of using a VPN. The best defensive is the best offensive. The best time to secure your computer against a hacker is between yesterday and tomorrow – NOW. Click here to start protecting yourself!
Before we say “until next time,” we want to remind you about all our awesome and recommended software downloads:
Create ClickFunnels using your laptop to grow leads and sales Click here!
Need a brand new laptop from Amazon Click here!
Secure your laptop when using the internet with a VPN!
Keep your computer EXTRA safe with the best security software!
Backup your files with online storage that keeps all your records super safe!
Track your time and manage remote workers with the BEST time tracking software!
Save tons of money on legal fees with Standard Legal Forms Click here!
Freelancer, consultant, lawyer Bill4Time today Click here!
Save tons of money on compliance fees with Termly Click here!
Recover your lost data and damaged pictures with Stellar Data Recovery Click here!
Registering, hosting, and managing domains for yourself or others Click here!
Never worry about remembering your password ever again check LastPass Click here!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.