Start Rehab: The Online Blog That Provides Assistance to People Looking to Open a Rehab Center
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Phoenix, AZ, June 10, 2022 — Start Rehab is an online blog that gives information to people looking to open a drug and alcohol rehab/detox center in the U.S. They provide a lot of free expert advice and also sell templates that help people learn about the industry.
Start Rehab’s founder has been consulting with clients on how to open a facility for the past few years. After opening 18 centers in the last two years, he decided to bring his knowledge to the public by creating his own website. So if you’ve been wondering how to start a drug rehab center, Start Rehab is definitely your place.
On their website, you’ll be able to learn to:
- Understand Your Market: Things like the level of care, competition, insurance rates, and modalities are just a few items to consider prior to opening a substance abuse center.
- Funding and Numbers: Numbers are everything. As an owner, you need to understand the financial commitment involved with opening a rehab. That’s why you’ll need to learn to build out a pro-forma which outlines all your costs and expenses, plus revenue.
- Licensing A Rehab Center: Once you have decided to open a facility, it’s time to get to work. If you are choosing to do this yourself, you should call your local licensing body. Most states have a packet and help at the state level when it comes to opening a center.
- Building a Policies & Procedures Manual: Probably the most difficult part of opening an addiction center is completing the Policies and Procedures document (P&P). This is a document that ranges from 150-400 pages. Inside the P&P, you outline for the state and organization how you will operate.
- Facility Selection Steps
- Marketing: This is extremely important as this one thing will make or break your rehab center.
- Staffing: Staffing for a drug rehab center is key in not just licensing, but also the long-term success of the business. You need to outline key hires when you go through the licensing process.
- Getting Paid: As you start out, you will want to contract with a Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) company. Their job is to get your credentials with insurance and bill the insurance you accept.
At Start Rehab you’ll be able to find their drug rehab business plan template that has a proven record of achieving funding (when coupled with their pro-forma template). This business plan template for your recovery business is easy to edit and explains each aspect of the plan.
It has a 15-page, 3,500-word business plan in a Word Doc. This type of work can cost you up to $10,000 for a personalized business plan done by a consultant, but at Start Rehab, you’ll be able to find it for $750.
Visit https://www.start.rehab/ to learn how to start a drug rehab, get templates to make it easier, and learn more about this $40B a year industry. Getting your Drug Rehab Franchise has never been easier!
Name: Bill Weaver
Organization: Start Rehab Inc.