Bioclear Veneers: Are They Right for You?
Photo from Unsplash
Originally Posted On: https://grovedentistry.com/bioclear-veneers-are-they-right-for-you/
Having space between your teeth or similar flaws can affect your smile, which can have a negative impact on your self-esteem. Bioclear dental treatment, which involves the use of veneers, offers a way for you to fix flaws and improve your smile. Find out more about this kind of treatment to see if it’s the most suitable option for you.
How Bioclear Works
Bioclear is a process used in order to correct flaws, such as spaces or staining on the front teeth. Clear, plastic matrices are used to help shape the composite material that is applied to your teeth. The matrices wrap around the sides of your teeth and help shape the composite in a curved shape around the teeth. The composite material is then placed over the whole tooth much like a veneer. .
Advantages of Bioclear Veneers
What makes Bioclear a better choice for fixing cosmetic dental problems compared to other forms of treatment? Bioclear offer some important benefits, such as:
- Cost: Because the Bioclear process is done with composite filling material it costs much the same as a regular filling and its not considered a cosmetic procedure by insurance companies.
- No loss of tooth enamel: Some types of cosmetic dental treatment require dentists to remove small amounts of tooth enamel. Doing this helps ensure that other types of veneers work, for example. With Bioclear, there’s no need to remove any tooth enamel, which helps protect your teeth from decay.
- Long lifespan: Bioclear typically lasts for around 10 years, so you don’t have to worry about needing to have them replaced more often. If you do need them replaced, they’re easier to remove than other types of veneers.
- One visit: Getting dental implants or similar treatments for dental issues requires multiple trips to the dentist. Bioclear veneers usually only require you to come in for one visit to have them done.
- Reversible treatment: Bioclear is a reversible type of dental treatment. If you no longer need them, you can easily have them removed.
- Improved comfort: Bioclear generally provides a more comfortable form of treatment compared to other treatments. When they’re done correctly, they shouldn’t cause any discomfort in your gums.
Reasons to Consider Bioclear Veneers
What kinds of problems can Bioclear treat? You might want to consider getting this procedure if you have cosmetic problems, such as the following:
- Tooth stains or discoloration
- Black triangular discoloration between your teeth close to your gums
- Undersized teeth
- Gaps or spaces between teeth
- Uneven teeth edges
- Minor chips and cracks in your teeth
Keep in mind that Bioclear isn’t always the best option for every problem. You might need to look into other treatments if you have severe tooth decay or other problems, such as gum disease. It’s important to see a dentist in order to determine if Bioclear dental treatment is the best choice for you. This involves considering factors such as the cosmetic issues you have, other dental problems you might have, and any underlying medical conditions you have. Dentists can recommend other forms of treatment if needed.
Contact Us for Bioclear Dental Treatment
If you’re looking for more details on Bioclear dental treatment for spaces between teeth or other kinds of dental issues please contact Dentistry at The Grove in the Burlington area. We can help you determine if Bioclear is the right option for you. If not, we can provide you with other treatment options to consider.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.