5 Ways to Get the Most Out of Your Businesses Cleaning Services
Photo from Unsplash
Originally Posted On: https://jandjjanitorservice.com/5-ways-to-get-the-most-out-of-your-businesses-cleaning-services/
Every successful business is backed by a commercial cleaning service that works well for them.
What’s the secret?
If you want to connect with a cleaning business that aligns perfectly with your organization, you’re in the right place.
Read on to learn 5 ways to get the most value out of cleaning services for your business.
1. Hire a Cleaning Company with a Spotless Reputation
It’s never too late to ask your cleaning company the crucial questions we’ll outline below, but we recommend doing it before hiring, if possible.
The most important way to verify a potential cleaning company is up to par with your expectations is to dig into their online reviews and client testimonials. What current and previous clients have to say about a business speaks volumes toward their capability and service level.
Don’t skip this step.
There are also a few questions you can ask at the start that can save your company a lot of trouble in the end:
- How many years has your business been in operation?
- Are your technicians licensed, insured, and vetted for their positions?
- What kind of training is provided to technicians?
- What type of commercial cleaning products do you offer?
- Which cleaning services do you provide, and what kind of equipment is used for each?
- How is quality assessed?
- Do you offer a comprehensive, written contract?
- Which payment methods do you accept, and what is your billing period?
- How do I communicate with you to address problems?
Knowing the answers to these questions gives you the information you need to make informed decisions, so don’t be afraid to ask if the candidate you’re interviewing is not forthcoming.
2. The Right Commercial Cleaning Equipment Matters
Modern technology allows custodial experts to remove more dirt, grime, stains, and germs much faster. However, to achieve the advertised level of disinfection, each piece of commercial cleaning equipment must be appropriately used for its intended purpose.
For this reason, you’ll want to be sure to partner with a cleaning business with a large and well-maintained selection of machinery and tools, such as:
- Carpet cleaning machines and stain removal equipment
- Upholstery cleaning equipment
- Pressure washing machinery
- Floorcare machines like vacuums, wax strippers, polishers, burnishers, and more
- Commercial-grade cleaning solutions
- Commercial grade dry mops, wets mops, and brooms
- Restroom cleaning equipment
- Commercial grade microfiber cloths
- High dusting tools
- Safety equipment
Another thing to consider is the level of training each technician has received for each piece of equipment. Is it adequate? Does it align with the safety regulations your company has in place?
Be sure to consider the answers to these questions carefully before you make your selection. Safety violations can significantly impact your ability to conduct business.
3. Take Advantage of Deep Cleaning Services
In recent years, germs like bacteria and viruses have been top of mind for all local businesses.
Are you taking advantage of the deep cleaning services your office cleaners provide? If you haven’t already, it may be time to renegotiate your contract to include more vigorous protocols that help you improve the continued safety of your working environment. Consider stepping up the frequency of services like:
- Hi-touch surface disinfection
- Hi-traffic area disinfection
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Restroom disinfection
- Breakroom and kitchen area disinfection
- Boardroom disinfection
- Upholstery disinfection
Deep cleaning significantly reduces the possibility of germs spreading through your workforce and clientele and contributes to a positive and productive working environment. Are your cleaning contractors doing their part to provide you with an intensive disinfection strategy?
If the answer to this question isn’t an enthusiastic yes, it may be time to seek professional janitors who deliver the services your business needs.
4. Is Your Commercial Cleaning Service Flexible Enough to Suit Your Business’s Needs?
Flexibility allows you to fine-tune each commercial cleaning service to perfectly complement your company’s goals.
If your contract seems a little rigid, we suggest rethinking your provider selection.
To be successful in today’s climate, local businesses have had to adapt in unprecedented ways. This includes implementing new cleaning plans that address the spread of viruses like COVID-19 and its related variants.
But being flexible isn’t just about ramping up janitorial services to meet current demand. It’s also about providing you with the services you need—when you need them.
This means that if your organization would benefit more from having cleaning services completed during certain hours, the company you select should have no problem fulfilling your wishes.
Could customization and flexible selection improve your company’s relationship with your commercial janitorial services provider? It never hurts to book a consultation to explore your options in deeper detail.
5. Could Your Organization Benefit from Green Cleaning Solutions?
If you’ve never considered green cleaning solutions as a potential win for your business, it might be a good time to start.
With more and more consumers paying attention to environmental concerns, businesses are stepping up to do their part. One of the ways your company can show clients you are listening to their desires is to adopt green cleaning initiatives companywide. Some of the benefits of going green include:
- Reduction in toxic chemical exposure
- Significantly reduced impact on the environment
- Improved air quality
- Reduced long-term damage to your property
- Effective and affordable alternative to traditional chemical cleaning agents
- Your brand stands out from the others
Many of the leading cleaning service providers in our region now offer green cleaning programs that can be customized to your precise needs. Typically, no-obligation consultations are offered to anyone who’d like to learn more.
Conclusion: The Way Businesses Use Janitorial Services Is Changing Don’t Get Left Behind
If it has been a while since you took a serious look at your janitorial services contract, you are not alone.
With so much happening on a day-to-day basis, it’s easy for these things to get overlooked or pushed aside until a more convenient time.
The danger in doing so is that your company could be missing out on opportunities that lead to your overall success.
We’ll leave you with this pro tip:
Make time to revisit your cleaning services contract.
Does your company already follow some of these strategies? Did implementing these tips help you get the most out of your commercial cleaning budget? Leave us a few lines about your experience in the comments below.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.