5 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
Photo from Unsplash
Originally Posted On: https://www.goodcook.com/recipes/5-ingredient-pumpkin-spice-pancakes
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes Perfect for Fall
Wake up to the smell of fall flavors in the morning with these 5 ingredient Pumpkin Spice Pancakes. Simple, easy, and perfect for the season. Delicious, perfectly spiced, fluffy pumpkin pancakes are so moist and full of flavor; it’s like having pumpkin pie for breakfast! This is also a great way to use leftover pumpkin puree from other amazing fall baking recipes that don’t use a whole can.
A Griddle is Essential
Using the GoodCook Double Burner Griddle over two burners on your stove, you simply prepare a batch of medium-sized pancakes from your favorite pancake mix. The ability to utilize two burners maximizes the use of your stovetop by giving you ample space to make a large batch of pancakes. Cleaning this griddle is a cinch with its durable, quality, nonstick interior. The handles, which are riveted to the griddle’s body, stay excellent for a safe pickup.
Carefully remove the completed pancakes using the GoodCook Flexible Turner with a flexible nylon head. This quality utensil will ensure the fresh pancakes stay intact for folding and loading later.
- Serves: 4
- Difficulty: Low
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Type: Breakfast
- Total time: 25 minutes
- 10 oz. Pancake Mix
- 2 tbsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ¾ cup Pumpkin Puree
- ¼ Vegetable Oil
- 2 cups Milk
- Mix the pancake mix & pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl.
- Add the pumpkin puree, vegetable oil, and milk to the bowl.
- Mix just until the mixture is incorporated. It’s okay if the batter is a little lumpy.
- Spoon ¼ cup of pancake mix onto a lightly oiled GoodCook Double Griddle preheated to medium-low.
- Cook each side for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and garnish with syrup granola or nuts.