An Introduction to Rugby Kits
Rugby is a team sport which has its roots in the United Kingdom. In this sport the players run with ball in hands. Rugby ball is an oval- shaped ball. H- Shaped goal posts are made on both the sides of the playground. The International Board for Rugby organizes the game in UK. The Rugby World Cup is conducted every year between six European Rugby Teams. Women’s international Rugby and Rugby in Olympics are other popular rugby tournaments.
Rugby being a very popular sport is also a style statement for the people following it. Many Rugby kits containing different sport wear and other sports accessories are available in the market. The Rugby kits are very fashionable as well as comfortable. A rugby kit should contain clothes suiting all the seasons. Different brands offer rugby kits. Some popular sport stuff which should be the part of a rugby kit-
1) Rugby Ball- An oval shaped rugby ball is the most important part of the rugby kit. Inflatable ball, South Africa supporter’s ball, Canterbury Training Rugby Ball, England juggling balls, Gilbert’s Rugby world cup ball etc are very much liked by the rugby lovers.
2) Rugby Boots- The Rugby boots should have a very strong grip and should be very comfortable. Many brands offer stylish Rugby shoes. The Embroider Range of shoes is very popular. These shoes are available in different colors and shapes.
3) Rugby Socks- The rugby socks should be very comfortable and soft so that they do not cause any hindrance in running. The Wacky socks like Neon Flamingo, Beach socks, stars in your eyes, hoop socks, Raspberry ripple and watermelon socks etc are very common. Socks in colors of different rugby teams are also available like New Zealand black socks, South Africa green socks, Ireland socks, and Australia Yellow socks etc are very common.
4) T shirts and Polos- Very comfortable T shirts in light fabric and bright and sporty colors are available in the market. Muster Training Jersey, Ireland Rugby Workout T- shirt, adidas rugby culture short sleeve T- shirt, All Black Graphic T- shirt, Puma V.10 Speed Graphic T- shirt and Under Armour catalyst T-shirt are some of the very popular Rugby T-shirts. Hoodies in different colors are also very popular.
5) Base layers- Cozy base layers make the player feel very comfortable during the sport. Nike Pro core long sleeve mock, Nike Pro core crew top, Nike Pro Core Therma fitted mock etc are some of the very popular mocks. Shorts like Nike Pro Core Compression Short and Nike Pro Core long Compression shorts etc are some preferred base layers.
Protection Accessories- Rugby is a full contact sport and chances of injury are very prevalent. Therefore appropriate protection accessories should be selected. Mouth guards, shin pads, mitts, head guard, caps and five pad chest protection top etc are offered by man.
Disclaimer: The information presented and opinions expressed herein are those of the authors
and do not necessarily represent the views of ArticleCity.com and/or its partners.