Fun and Exciting Baby Shower Games
During your pregnancy no doubt many of your friends and family are eager to get involved and help out, and a baby shower is a great way to get everyone involved and have some fun at the same time. Your friends and family will be glad to get the opportunity to shower your upcoming child with gifts. Those who have kids will think fondly back to their own pregnancy and those who have yet to have any children will be looking forward to their turn.
You'll need to keep all these excited guests busy while they celebrate your baby shower so take a look at some of these fun and simple ideas for Baby shower games. For most of them you wont need much more than some simple household items, so get stuck in and enjoy your baby Shower.
* Dirty Diaper Game - A fun way to start the event, handing out napkins to each guest wrapped up like a diaper, one napkin contains a kiss, make the guest who receives the Dirty Diaper (the one with a kiss in) do either a forfeit or wins a prize.
* Guess the Delivery Stats – Have fun guessing the delivery stats of newborn, straight forward although you will all have to wait for the results!
* Pin the Binky on the Baby – A fun rendition of a classic party game, see if your guests can pin the binky on the baby while blindfolded.
* Mommies and Babies – Do your guests know the correct names for animal babies? make a list of well known and some not so well known animals and guests have to answer the correct names of the animals infants.
* Baby shower games Word Scramble - Two teams battle to unscramble the baby words
* Baby Picture Guessing Game – Can your guests guess each others baby pictures? brilliant for a laugh
* Baby Shower Bingo – What would a girly get together be without a game of bingo!
Obviously these are just a few ideas to get you started, after all it's your bay shower and your the one having a baby so make it as fun as you want.
Disclaimer: The information presented and opinions expressed herein are those of the authors
and do not necessarily represent the views of ArticleCity.com and/or its partners.