Article Submitter Pro
Are you an author who manually submits articles to tens or even hundreds of sites one by one?
Would you like to consider an alternative to that painful process?
Article Submitter Pro is an automated article submission software that allows you to:
- Submit your articles to more than 150 article submission sites and tons of Ezines (with more to come).
- Create and Modify a Text article. When done the Text article can be transformed into HTML
- Create and Modify an HTML article. When done the HTML article can automatically be transformed into text.
- Automatically grab an article off your website through the program and have it fill in all the text areas perfectly ready for submission in under one second.
- Create and modify any number of bio boxes. You choose the one you want depending on the article being submitted. The bio box can be merged with the article, as some sites require it, or not.
- Input and store your login info for each article submission site that requires it, and uses it whenever it's needed.
- Select which websites you want to submit to, and Article Submitter Pro will determine what each article submission site requires for an acceptable submit, format your article to satisfy those requirements, and fill in as much of the forms as possible.
- Makes editing a breeze because everything is stored separately with easy access tabs.
- Watch on screen and in real time the progress of your submissions once you click the submit button.
- Keep a record of all the articles you've submitted, and its built-in Spam Preventer makes it virtually impossible to accidently send in the same article to a submission site more than once.
- Have loads of extra time to work on other things, like writing more articles.
- And best of all, with Article Submitter Pro, you only have to enter your information and article once.
:::: Click here for complete info on Article Submitter Pro ::::
Disclaimer: The information presented and opinions expressed herein are those of the authors
and do not necessarily represent the views of ArticleCity.com and/or its partners.